What things purple!?!?!

yeah it looks like that but without the shitty wheels lol
pretty much exactly and with tints
Drive it and save your $, then sell it. Put the money from the sale with your saved cash, and get something you like better.

im gonna have this thing for the next 4 years lol i might as well have some inexpensive fun with it im only gonna be home 3 or so weeks a year USMMA for college .

20070729212622!Nissan-Stanza.jpg

look like this? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

excuse the big pic
Untitled-1-2.jpg

look at it this way

1. he is putting people in a good mood by laughing when they see his car

2. it makes everyone else feel better about their own ride

3. somebody has to be that guy

not hatin on you personally dude,but that has to be one of the ugliest cars i've ever seen.i have the privelige of looking at one everyday where i work except the car has big spots of missin paint

yeah i am lowerng it and i know its pretty ugly lol but in white its not bad actually for some reason i actually like it and with like a small spolier not a holy **** huge one but like the stck one it looks decent

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.