what the hell did i do?

Participant count
  • Participant list

js09
10+ year member

Columbus
I went to check on my wiring of my amp/subs and notice one of the speaker line out converter wires was backwards (i wired in through the rear speakers in the trunk). the gold wire which i've been using as - was being used as +.when I hook everything back up the sub barely even works now! I can barely even tell the sub is moving (i have to feel it since it does not move enough to see).

What did I do? the wiring is correct now. It did work pretty well before but now nothing. Need some help. thanks.

edit: blah I just hooked up the wires back as they originally were and still nothing. I must have royally messed something up or completely forgot something.

looks like the wire I'm using to extend the LOC wires isn't connected well enough. while the music was playing i was playing with the wire which I had simply twisted together and the real bass kicked in. didn't think soldering was that important.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.