What model US amp is this?!?!?! Doesnt say anywhere on outside or inside.

BumpinKota
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
30c287p.jpg

2w65mb7.jpg

33xal2s.jpg

14alb87.jpg

The above item is available to me for $400 (prob a lil cheaper bc i could talk him down) but I have no idea what power it puts out nor does he. Any help on what this amp is/ what power it does/ and how much it would be worth would help out greatly.

Dat's one big biotch......hook er up and clamp er. I'd say if it is in good shape, it would be worth the $400
Im thinking its worth quite a bit more than 400 prob more like 800. But just making sure. Kinda looks like the vlx400

if it has 4 power wires and 4 ground wires its a VLX400 that amp did something like 1200rms x2 @ .5ohm daily or 2400rms @1 ohm mono if not they had a few other amps that had low power at 4ohm but came to like at 1 and under like the 50c they had back in the day. Color is off from the VLX400 I had

there are 2 versions of this amp.

best way I can describe them - cause I **** - is that one will have only 2 circle spools of wire inside it.

and the other one will have 4 circle spools of wire inside it.

the one with 4 is the vxl 400 and suposedly puts out 2400w

the casing should measure 40 inches long.

I realley wanted to buy one - a guy had it for sale on a lowrider site I visit for 400$ but i mised out.

his was purple - and not as sexy looking as yours does. btw - his amp had a clear plexi back to it.

does this one have clear plexi back ? or is it a aluminum sheet pannel ?

looks like a 200hca i hade one of those in a different color , It came out before the vlx-400.Puts out a little less power than the vlx-400.It should have 2 seperate boards inside if you open it up..I got $500 for mine but im sure i could have got more.It should be around 41" lond a few inches shorter than the vlx 400 ..hope this helps.

A gut shot would tell everything, are there no badges by the RCA inputs? Old school US Amps are sometimes hard to keep track because many of them are modified or refitted.

From the look of it it's def worth more than $400 if it works.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.