What local store carries polyfil, Phoenix, AZ

i wouldnt use it but the fabric stores have it
It was recommended on DIYMA for my new box, folded tline for my sub.
hobby lobby, joanns, walmart etc.
walmart.. atleast super walmart.. its like 2 dollars for a big bag.. its in the pillow/blanket/crafts section
cool beans. I am building the box tmw I will be sure to take pics for my build log...

I was down there 15 years ago when I worked for Orion and PPI I got all my stuff at Mesa sales or Tempe sales but dont know if they are still around.

I was down there 15 years ago when I worked for Orion and PPI I got all my stuff at Mesa sales or Tempe sales but dont know if they are still around.
if you are in the south valley go to tempe sales, there on broadway and alma school i think. if you are in the north valley go to fabric depot on cave creek and bell. i go to fabric depot alot, i have a whole sale account there and get 20%off. let me know if you want me to call in an order for you to pick up. how much do you need anyway? i have like 40yrds in my garage if you want some.

if you are in the south valley go to tempe sales, there on broadway and alma school i think. if you are in the north valley go to fabric depot on cave creek and bell. i go to fabric depot alot, i have a whole sale account there and get 20%off. let me know if you want me to call in an order for you to pick up. how much do you need anyway? i have like 40yrds in my garage if you want some.
Good glad they still around. We got nothing here like them I may just have them ship it to me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.