what kind of amp for two 12"s

Participant count
  • Participant list
i lol'd.

The Kicker ZX300.1 puts out 300wRMS @ 2 ohms. It's a perfect match for your subs, and should retain its value and handle some abuse.

Kicker 10ZX300.1 300W RMS Class A/B, ZX Series Monoblock Subwoofer Car Amplifier

If you want something that will give you some headroom, the Audiopipe AP15001D, Hifonics, HFi1000, and the Power AcoustiK STAX or BAMF 2000 1/D are all good budget amps. Set your gains properly though, because it's more power than those subs can handle.

nah, soundigital 16k with the gains turn all the way to the right.
You do know, in the southern hemisphere (Brazil) the gain knobs turn in the opposite direction... like the toilets. Good suggestion otherwise.

Seriously though, SD's have the best technology I've seen... and are actually quite a bargain, if you *need* the power.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.