turns out it's a e5.12.22

7kYl3Ap.png

XklMn9I.png

8t99jcg.png

QYr0eRH.png

xViePXn.jpg

IRrZlu0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a elemental designs 13av.2. Maybe just a mixup on their end when you ordered it.
you're right on, it does. the basket looks a little different though. motor looks exactly the same, maybe this is a prototype model or something there's no labeling and the basket is definitely different.

well actually looking closer, the motor looks different than the 13av.2's im finding in google lol i need to research this some more

bought it locally from a guy who bought a bunch of eD stuff back in the day when eD was still around then he got sick, the subs and amps went into storage and he finally got around to selling it i guess.

bought it locally from a guy who bought a bunch of eD stuff back in the day when eD was still around then he got sick, the subs and amps went into storage and he finally got around to selling it i guess.
Does he have anything else? Can I ask what you paid?

For subs I picked up the e15.12.22 NIB, used 16Ov2 minty, and the 13Ov2 you see in the pic also minty. Also got two Nine.2x's minty, different year models apparently. One is a little longer than the other and has a few minor differences in the output/input sections but they both operate the same from what I've been told.

I'll get to listing them in the next 24 hours or so when all the pictures finish uploading lol

looks like this sub is actually the model number on the box i got, so apparently this is the NIB e5.12.22 and the 13Ov.2 didnt come with a box. took me a while to figure it out that this was a real sub on google, apparently it wasn't very popular and a lot werent sold because i only find a few posts with people selling the e5 series.

Last edited by a moderator:
That motor looks similar to that of Treo

If he had any of those ED 5 ch amps,.....you would be selling them like hotcakes on here.

That motor looks similar to that of Treo

If he had any of those ED 5 ch amps,.....you would be selling them like hotcakes on here.
yeah i know i wish he had some, but the nine.2x's are really awesome amps and they look so **** good. fricken heavy too, legit class AB sq amps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

wew lad

5,000+ posts
wew lad inc
wew lad
VA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date