What is this part called?

cant buy it seperate from the whole front fascia. I have been working at Chrysler dealerships for 9 years. Get some to fiberglass it or pay 600 for a new front bumper.
Well hell.

did you break the peice that goes across? or just the silver peice?
The previous owners only broke the silver part, not the part it attaches to.

You won't find that at a parts store. Go to a body shop supplier. such as Keystone.
Thanks, i will find their site.

Working on that now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

EDIT: BTW, welcome to CA.com Nightlight03.

if its just that silver cover than i think you can get that, but the whole peice that goes across is part of the fascia. If i wasnt laid off right now i would look it up for ya. Just call the dealer and see, they will prolly need your vin.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.