What is this for(pic)

the butt connector sits in the haft moon shape then the wen you squezze down the center pushes down, to crush the center metal tube of the the butt connector locateing in side of it

spend the money get a set of klien brand they will last forever
That's all I use! Strips wires, crimps, does whatever you need them to //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

go to the home section in wal-mart. next to the extention cords they have a crimper set with many connectors for $4.44. it's cheaper and better than the one in the auto section.

Smells like troll btw.
lol no troll..ive never learned this type of ****.. i had a pretty good idea of what to do with it but wanted to make 100% sure.. i just kinda got thrown off by how hard they were to close with pliers so i was making sure i was doin **** right

go to the home section in wal-mart. next to the extention cords they have a crimper set with many connectors for $4.44. it's cheaper and better than the one in the auto section.
Nice.. I was just about to ask where to get them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Jakeeck

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Jakeeck
Eutopia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date