What im on my way to buy around 3:30

I've got 2 coupes around here for roughly 400 bucks running. a 91 and a 90. Both are 4 bangers, 1 auto and 1 5speed. Just give me a grand and I'll buy it and have it hauled to you. Where are you with respect to Dallas? There are plenty of 85-93's out there.

Also probably dont go with the L5's in a car that small. What size are they? You can get more suitable subs for the price.
shoot, those l5's were worth 80 bucks for two of em. id resell em in a built-by-me enclosure for a nice profit. but yeah, he needs different for that car.

Nah man there's a pretty nice fox body for 950$ in PDX, 5.0 H.O. with some go-fast stuff added.
Fair enough... I usually get jipped and don't know enough about cars to find the gems. Wound up buying my girlfriend's grandpa's b2600i and redoing the inside (just about done) my other car is a neon and that's got a small system in it, not even bothering with the car anymore though.

Did this dumb **** seriously call the ford inline six a terrible engine? Theres a reason its rated THE most reliable mass produced engine in the world. OP clearly knows nothing, after all he called an I-6 a V-6.

Guy seems young just reading his posts. Usually the younger guys have **** for patients. Or none.... I'd bet it is already bought or he is buying it. My younger bros were the same way... Thank god I always got in the way of their buys.

Did this dumb **** seriously call the ford inline six a terrible engine? Theres a reason its rated THE most reliable mass produced engine in the world. OP clearly knows nothing, after all he called an I-6 a V-6.
I don't think they ever put the I-6 in a mustang, well at least the fox body. I think it would be a 3.8 v6, not positive, and those weren't bad engines, just not much power.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Noob93

10+ year member
Noob93
McAllen TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from