What HU is this?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Oh thank god....figured out how to disable vigilinks. @Jeffdachef where you at man? I'm seriously might give up the Clarion cz702. I cannot get it to sound good.

[quote name='Boomin_tahoe']Oh thank god....figured out how to disable vigilinks. @Jeffdachef where you at man? I'm seriously might give up the Clarion cz702. I cannot get it to sound good.[/QUOTE]

if you are just running components, you arent really using the head unit to the proper potential. Also 5 band EQ is very limited.

If you want to stick with components, try out a kenwood kdc x301, it should be significantly better than the clarion cz702 for pretty cheap. If you want to do a full active setup then might have to do a pioneer unit.

if you are just running components, you arent really using the head unit to the proper potential. Also 5 band EQ is very limited.
If you want to stick with components, try out a kenwood kdc x301, it should be significantly better than the clarion cz702 for pretty cheap. If you want to do a full active setup then might have to do a pioneer unit.
Yes, I got the same comp speakers as my Tahoe....in my sig. That will be going into the s10.

I shall look into it. Ya, I don't need any of that fancy stuff.
tuning with the kenwood is dead simple

choose your speaker size, choose your vehicle and voila automatic time alignment thats pretty accurate.

space expander makes your sound stage wide when turn on.

stage height changes the EQ in a way where it lifts the sound up to your eye level.

so yeah all the hard work is finished within less than 2 minutes of tuning with basically "yes or no" options.

13 band EQ will make your music even smoother afterwards.

tuning with the kenwood is dead simple
choose your speaker size, choose your vehicle and voila automatic time alignment thats pretty accurate.

space expander makes your sound stage wide when turn on.

stage height changes the EQ in a way where it lifts the sound up to your eye level.

so yeah all the hard work is finished within less than 2 minutes of tuning with basically "yes or no" options.

13 band EQ will make your music even smoother afterwards.
I like simple!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Boomin_tahoe

5,000+ posts
Hurtin' feelings errrday.
Boomin_tahoe
WA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date