What do you think of...

I agree. Car audio in a boat is dumb. Most boat manufacturers would never do that in the first place. Last week; I've set-up a dj booth complete with a pa system in my canoe.
Guess you don't know that almost all of DD's equipment is Marine Grade. Memphis has an entire Marine grade line also, as well as quite a few other "car audio" companies ... Guys around here have systems that can be heard from miles away in their boats .... The end goal is to be able to hear music, clear and loud, over the roar of twin Big Blocks out at the end of the tow line while flying through the wakes .....

Whats wrong with a loud stereo on the water? You're very out of touch with trends in the boating community if you think manufacturers aren't offering stereo upgrades. Its not the brown note hitting panel flexing setups that cars have but nearly any family boat that is offered with a wake tower has a couple thousand dollars worth of audio options to accompany the tower.
tenor.gif

Guess you don't know that almost all of DD's equipment is Marine Grade. Memphis has an entire Marine grade line also, as well as quite a few other "car audio" companies ... Guys around here have systems that can be heard from miles away in their boats .... The end goal is to be able to hear music, clear and loud, over the roar of twin Big Blocks out at the end of the tow line while flying through the wakes .....
We're gonna need a bigger boat..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bebitte3o

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
bebitte3o
montreal
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date