10+ year member

Big White King Kong
middle TN
before

100_0473.jpg

after

demold.jpg

ordered a 2pc vertical grill.. and got a tint appointment for the fronts

thats all the demolded pix i took today, i thought the celly pix would **** since its a temp phone..

thnx guyz

thinkin about doin fat stripes on the mag, like this...

i dunno if i want silver metallic like this, or flat black, for a subtle ghosted look

slvrstripes.jpg

slvrstrps.jpg

How was the molding held on there? I was thinking about taking it off my car, but I thought it was like riveted on or something //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

How was the molding held on there? I was thinking about taking it off my car, but I thought it was like riveted on or something //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
3M 2sided tape.. we use denatured alcohol u can buy at the paint store.. and hit with a buffer to remove the last residue

dem stripez fat yo
i really like em, dunno what color i wanna do tho:eek:

flat black would be cool. Ive seen it done on an oldsmobile 442 that looked really nice. otherwise, I dont think that the stripes would look good at all. the silver just looks tacky imo

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

abrhino

10+ year member
Big White King Kong
abrhino
middle TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date