What do i need for best sound w/ speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list

Buttlice
10+ year member

Hello,

Soon i will be loading 2 15'' MTX Thunder9500's into my trunk. (Specs: http://www.mtx.com/caraudio/products/subwoofers/thunder9500.cfm). I am wondering what is the best way to wire these things up with and what will i need as far as amps/batteries/exc. to make them bump at 1000 RMS each. Any help is appreciated, im the biggest car audio newb in the world, looking at getting into doing a lot with car audio in the future.

Thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Bump //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Jesus it's been a long time since I've been on here..

Hopefully you get some good recomendations for amps and what not. As far as batteries go, an optima redtop underthe hood should do you a lot better than the stock battery, make sure to do the big 3 to (search for it, there are tuts on here)

If you're running two amps and they dont have a master/slave option, then you'll need to a distro block going from your battery to split the power wires into two. Are you going to install it yourself?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.