what do everyone here drive?

'96 Olds LSS

I'm not taking care of it like I should //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif No time

hey my car is cool....and thats just my daily driver for now.
lol i meant that in the nicest possible way,

i was choosing betweem an 80-something mercury zephyr(looks kinda like you car..that style), and an 88 maroon taurus GLfor my first car..i chose the taurus, and i regretted it, cause that merc had some kina sytle to it, it was all on spoked wheels and red interior and stuff, it woulda been tight, but instead i got a taurus, more of a grama car than anything, so dont take offense from my comment, it wasnt a diss.

i have scince moved on to a 93 taurus SHO, weird that i still wanted a taurus after that 88 pos, but its kindof a fun car.

lol i meant that in the nicest possible way, i was choosing betweem an 80-something mercury zephyr(looks kinda like you car..that style), and an 88 maroon taurus GLfor my first car..i chose the taurus, and i regretted it, cause that merc had some kina sytle to it, it was all on spoked wheels and red interior and stuff, it woulda been tight, but instead i got a taurus, more of a grama car than anything, so dont take offense from my comment, it wasnt a diss.

i have scince moved on to a 93 taurus SHO, weird that i still wanted a taurus after that 88 pos, but its kindof a fun car.
lol i know man---i gotta tell ya -- i got so many ppl wanting to buy this car from me---1981 with 67,000 original miles on it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

naws

10+ year member
naws
edison, nj
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from