What could this be?

Participant count
  • Participant list
sc
All my electrical and gear is in my Sig. The only thing not hooked up is the ppi 900.4 and pwx 10"s. Any way on the way home from work I was listing to a decafe song with 23-35hz. My gains are set with a dso nano 40hz -5 db. The problem, I was playing the song when the 23hz hit the sub fluttered loudly. My voltage went down low and not sure what is was cause my arm was in the way of the meter but my lights dimmed bad really bad. After I cut it down fast system seemed normal. I parked and pounded the same song with no problem a couple times before. Voltage never dropped below 13. What could that have been, sub bottomed out bad voltage hell I don't have a clue.

It slipped very very slightly when I first got the alt and new belt. Like the first week then it never happened again. Also I was at a steady 50mph but I still could be the belt slipping. The only other time I heard this sound is when my buddy had a bad ground from his frame and gave off bad voltage.

Big 3 is done and everything it was just weird it happened when I was driving and it never drops below 14. Hasn't dropped below 13 @ idle. Maby time for the 2 Duracell 105.

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Oh yea 2001 ford explorer v6 sohc

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

awholelotofnutz
sc
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
awholelotofnutz
1715565471722.png