what car to get

Fox body mustangs are pretty sweet, especially the hardtop notch like already mentioned. They weigh less than any newer model mustang. The 5.0 is kind of weak out of the box but not a bad platform and soooooooo much cheap aftermarket support. You can make them quick relatively cheaply and easily. I've been wanting to build one for a long time but financial situation doesn't allow it.

What about a supra?

Fox body mustangs are pretty sweet, especially the hardtop notch like already mentioned. They weigh less than any newer model mustang. The 5.0 is kind of weak out of the box but not a bad platform and soooooooo much cheap aftermarket support. You can make them quick relatively cheaply and easily. I've been wanting to build one for a long time but financial situation doesn't allow it.
What about a supra?
an old supra could work...but what about a hatchback mustang vs the notch

notch = uglier but faster...

i say go 1990-1992 supra turbo...

RX7=poop

an old Z would be nice...

you can find a nice 1991-92 NA mr2 for that price range

he only has 4k, late model RX-7, only in his dreams. he'd be lucky to find an late model RX-7 non turbo for 8k. you'd be lucky to get a civic or integra with a non-rusted body at that price. you could easily find an older fox body but i'm gonna guess by your post and your sn that your not even in your 20s yet so insurance will be out the ass for him either way. your better off getting an older 4 door integra and prepare it for a type r motor swap with turbo. it'll save you some on insurance and the swap and turbo can be done for less than 10k. just my opinion.

sex=
hdrp_drag_week_hinson_rx7_z.jpg

he only has 4k, late model RX-7, only in his dreams. he'd be lucky to find an late model RX-7 non turbo for 8k. you'd be lucky to get a civic or integra with a non-rusted body at that price. you could easily find an older fox body but i'm gonna guess by your post and your sn that your not even in your 20s yet so insurance will be out the ass for him either way. your better off getting an older 4 door integra and prepare it for a type r motor swap with turbo. it'll save you some on insurance and the swap and turbo can be done for less than 10k. just my opinion.
as i have stated in the first post a 2ND GENERATION RX7...i can get them for my price range...third gens are upper 10000-25000 for a good one. i will not by rice bs...i have already checked insurance and its not too bad...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.