what can this be

Sticks where and when it decides to, lol. Works good around chimneys, not so much on trunk lids.Try removing it when it has decided to stick, say on a 90+ degree day... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif
You can't apply this stuff if its old or when it cold out which I believe applies to most deadners. I had a roll that sat a couple seasons in my garage, the many changes in temp effected the stickyness, a little hair dryer action and it was good as new. Letting a roll sit out in the sun for 15 minutes works too.

You can't apply this stuff if its old or when it cold out
I won't apply it on my ride, at all, and can't believe that anyone would choose to do so.

Def not application-specific for such a purpose.

I'm kinda like who the heyull would cheap-out to that degree? Someone running a $1500+ system runs to Lowes and picks up a couple rolls of roof repair shizz, throws it on their panels, and rides low and proud down the strip , bragging to their friends how much they saved on "deadener?"

"Just say no" to asphalt!

if you havent used anything better to know the difference STFU
I've been in the game alot longer and have used alot more deadners then you kid...So you stfu.

If I want to save a buck while getting similiar results I'll do it.

Lulz...If you haven't tried it stfu.
If you've tried it and liked it, roll on big mayne! I won't laugh.... promise.

Just don't promulgate the myth that it is worf a shit in comparison to the real shtuff.

Personally, I wouldn't invest $$ into a decent system, and then throw on a few pennies worth of roofer's crap and pretend that its all good... nor would I apply anything that I couldn't remove at will.

That is why I got the full worx from Don at SDS.... I'll never have to "re-do" anything, and if I get into an accident and have to have body work done, I'm not looking at hours and hours of removal time.

If you've tried it and liked it, roll on big mayne! I won't laugh.... promise.
Just don't promulgate the myth that it is worf a shit in comparison to the real shtuff.

Personally, I wouldn't invest $$ into a decent system, and then throw on a few pennies worth of roofer's crap and pretend that its all good... nor would I apply anything that I couldn't remove at will.

That is why I got the full worx from Don at SDS.... I'll never have to "re-do" anything, and if I get into an accident and have to have body work done, I'm not looking at hours and hours of removal time.
I understand what you're trying to say. All I'm trying to say is that if it's installed properly it works and that it won't fall off. Are their better? Heck yeah, but its good for what it is.

its not simillar by far. lol trust me when i tel lyou

lol
I and many others take everything you say with a grain of salt. I'm not saying its the bomb diggity, I'm saying it works well for budget mided people and that it doesn't suffer from sagging or the smell(after the first week) if its installed properly. That's it.

Its just not worth it to use peel and seal with how cheap real deadener is now a days.
I have no idea what deadner runs nowadays. But back then it was a cheap and popular option.

I and many others take everything you say with a grain of salt. I'm not saying its the bomb diggity, I'm saying it works well for budget mided people and that it doesn't suffer from sagging or the smell(after the first week) if its installed properly. That's it.
no matter who it is including the top of the top should be taken with a grain of salt. i am just telling you the facts of what my experience is. peel n seal takes too much to be effective but yes i have used it no i wouldnt reccomend it. id get at 40 mil before P&S.

I won't apply it on my ride, at all, and can't believe that anyone would choose to do so.
Def not application-specific for such a purpose.

I'm kinda like who the heyull would cheap-out to that degree? Someone running a $1500+ system runs to Lowes and picks up a couple rolls of roof repair shizz, throws it on their panels, and rides low and proud down the strip , bragging to their friends how much they saved on "deadener?"

"Just say no" to asphalt!

Just playing devils advocate here, people use cheap o spray foam with those same $1500+ dollar systems. Just saying. If you don't care and need something to get you by, use peel and seal, if not, go with the expensive stuff.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

rfmayhem

10+ year member
audio4life
rfmayhem
near your
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date