What can a DC LVL 4 18 do db wise?

thanks but no thanks misfit. was just lookin for what other people have put scores up with the same sub. thats all.

and man your lucky ..... im in minnesota for college and last night it got down to -14.... haha

yea got big 3 done with 2/0 copper but ima get an optima pretty soon here but also my sub is in a real trunk no rear seats fold down. but i got a bigger amp so ill give it a try
don't buy an optima for car audio. save your money for something better.

thanks but no thanks misfit. was just lookin for what other people have put scores up with the same sub. thats all.and man your lucky ..... im in minnesota for college and last night it got down to -14.... haha
No fuckin' way are you college material, holmes...

OP, unless you are competing, why does it even matter? Chances are, you are like me; you don't particularly care about numbers, but you would be interested in knowing what you could do on the meter.

My advice to you is to set a goal and try to achieve it. No one will be able to tell you what you will hit in your vehicle, with your sub, with your amp, with your enclosure, with your electrical upgrades.

That's the nice way of saying it. Had you posted this during the day when there is more activity on this site, 90% of your responses would be "fuck you, no one knows what you are going to hit." Because there are simply to many variables and asking such a vague question is foolish.

I know that isn't what you wanted to hear, but at least I'm being nice about it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

as far as battery dealers locally, try the sears platinum (same as Odyssey) or carquest ngt extreme (same as deka). Those would be more comparable prices to your optima and would perform better for caraudio purposes. Theres plenty more out there, those re just a few more ommon ones that i know of.

I've personally seen one put up a number of one million dbzzz!

Honestly tho, its way to hard to tell you no matter what information you gave until it's actually in YOUR car and metered.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

1-12-t1

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
1-12-t1
Mesa, Arizona
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date