What brand of deck harness / plug is this ??

sdmtnbiker420
10+ year member

GAME 4 SALE
Hey guys,

I just bought a used car. Some genius in the past cut out the factory Honda plug and hard wired up an aftermarket harness.

Now there is no deck and I have no idea what brand plug this is.

I'd like to avoid doing any wiring (cheap car plus i'm lazy)

So does anybody know what brand of plug this is?

Thank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PA120179.jpg

PA120181.jpg

Definitely a Pioneer. I had one that looked identical to that. The black protrusion on the bottom is for the fuse Pioneer sticks just under the plug.

Definitely a Pioneer. I had one that looked identical to that. The black protrusion on the bottom is for the fuse Pioneer sticks just under the plug.
Naw, This plug is way to big for a pioneer, Also pioneer has a smaller pin set with 2 larger pins at the right side of the harness.

Got a DEH-1800 missing a harness too, never letting friends "borrow" gear again. sold the car pulled my deck out and left the harness with the car.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PIONEER-WIRE-HARNESS-DEH-1800-DEH-2850MP-DEHP3700-16-04-/360264644873?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item53e1723909

Shinju, you are the man !!!!!!!! I owe you one.

How much do you want for your JVC ?

I really wanted a deck that plays USB (lowered CRX, very stiff suspension, dont want skipping CD's) but if the price is right......

The Deck I have is old like 2007 ish no USB no MP3. Pay shipping and 10 bucks and its yours you can use it as a filler till you find something better.

Do me a favor take a photo of the wire side of the harness so I can see were the Red,Yellow and black wires are comming from I'll power test it to make sure it turns on, Like I said I got it with out the harness in a bundle with other audio gear.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.