What are the average gas prices in your area now?

3.99 here....most stations around here use up to 10% ethanol as well
You live in Fairfield, Ohio huh. What a ses pool. I visited home(Hamilton) last year and it was so riddled with meth it was pathetic. The town just had a dirty feel to it.

I moved from Hamilton in '94 to Texas and I'm glad I did. I live right next to a nice lake and no more snow.

$4.09 for regular, but goes to about $4.17, depending on what station you go to.

Paid $4.99 a gallon last night for Diesel. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.