What are the average gas prices in your area now?

http://texasracingscene.com/showthread.php?p=394166#post394166http://texasracingscene.com/showthread.php?p=390015#post390015

so you chill in the back of trucks and pick up lawn service equipment, but i am the one that is a dirty? i actually have a college education rather than "mow" lawns.
you're about as ignorant as they come aren't you? i had my mom's 05' suburban to go pick up some **** they needed for the front lawn. i was laying in my truck from an accident if you could actually read you'd know that. college education.....wow i have one of those to isn't it great? if you want to talk **** and be this ****ing retarted, do it to my face so. i'm glad you have an education though i mean at least you're not that dirty like 99% of people from san antonio. as for jobs, i've never done lawn mowing for $ unless it was my parents yard and i was about 14-15 doing that. so again mr. college education, shut up or say it to my face.

you're about as ignorant as they come aren't you? i had my mom's 05' suburban to go pick up some **** they needed for the front lawn. i was laying in my truck from an accident if you could actually read you'd know that. college education.....wow i have one of those to isn't it great? if you want to talk **** and be this ****ing retarted, do it to my face so. i'm glad you have an education though i mean at least you're not that dirty like 99% of people from san antonio. as for jobs, i've never done lawn mowing for $ unless it was my parents yard and i was about 14-15 doing that. so again mr. college education, shut up or say it to my face.
i offered to meet with you last time and you reported me to the mods. GL with the gas prices.

i reported you to the mods? you really have about the worst attempt at information i've ever heard of. you say i have a blonde g/f and you have proof and nothing but 2 links to TRS of me 1) talking about my car accident and 2) going to pick up some stuff for my parents lawn. you're really the biggest pile of **** in here and not worth the time. lucky for me it's midnight and i couldn't care less as to what i do for the rest of the night. enjoy your siphon for gas mr. college education, it's good to see your roots really made you the person you are today.

i reported you to the mods? you really have about the worst attempt at information i've ever heard of. you say i have a blonde g/f and you have proof and nothing but 2 links to TRS of me 1) talking about my car accident and 2) going to pick up some stuff for my parents lawn. you're really the biggest pile of **** in here and not worth the time. lucky for me it's midnight and i couldn't care less as to what i do for the rest of the night. enjoy your siphon for gas mr. college education, it's good to see your roots really made you the person you are today.
you are the jerk that spouted off. it was a joke and now you get all sentimental over a fat chick.

i'm pointing out how you're a moron and yet to say anything that made sense. for someone who went through college you sure can't formulate a decent argument for yourself.

i'm pointing out how you're a moron and yet to say anything that made sense. for someone who went through college you sure can't formulate a decent argument for yourself.
is that what you tell yourself when you take a roll in the dough?

BTW an educated person would learn how to use userCp and put you on ignore. which i have so good luck with the rest of your endevours

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.