What are RCA Preouts?

Yeah, but if you're going to post*****, do it with some style, some originality //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Anybody can just bump threads, heh.

and who the hell is darkman?? is he your online gay lover or something?? just degrading the integrity of ca.com i tell you. if im ever in santa ana i swear lol, mexico city. i wouldnt be caught dead there

How do you figure I'm padding my count, I've got 67 since Mar. 2003. You have 200 something in three weeks. I learn more by searching and reading other peoples threads, rather than posting stupid questions like what are preouts, and where is my fuse etc. "nice" very informative. clips rules? The search button is your friend. COSMIC CHARLIE

I learn more by searching and reading other peoples threads, rather than posting stupid questions like what are preouts, and where is my fuse etc.
Where is my REM wire? What does it do? Does it have to be blue? What does REM stand for? What if I don't hook it up? I'm not using an aftermarket deck, where do I connect it?

Yes, this was to strictly pad my post count.....my goal is 5k before '05

How do you figure I'm padding my count, I've got 67 since Mar. 2003. You have 200 something in three weeks. I learn more by searching and reading other peoples threads, rather than posting stupid questions like what are preouts, and where is my fuse etc. "nice" very informative. clips rules? The search button is your friend. COSMIC CHARLIE
Hi im Charlie, i follow people and post smart allec remarks just to boost up my count //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

and who the hell is darkman?? is he your online gay lover or something?? just degrading the integrity of ca.com i tell you. if im ever in santa ana i swear lol, mexico city. i wouldnt be caught dead there
That makes sense. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.