narrowed my **** down to these choices which are going to power 3 jlw6v2 10"s

HiFonics Brutus BX1500D

MTX THUNDER 1501D

fosgate BD 1001

JBL 1200.1 amp

(possibly JBL BPX 1100.1 AMP)

US Acoustics USX1000D

Audiobahn A12001DT

those are the choices...right now im leaning towards the 1200.1 JBL amp or the bd 1001...i am not familiar with the other choices of amps to much, they were just recommended. any other recomendations would be nice...

thanks for the help

and with any other recommendations my budget is 550-750.

check out Kove they have some crazy new amp that runs on 30 volts rather than 14.4 supposed to be mind boggling.

The MA Audios i heard were were sweeter than tits on monkeys and the PG Octane R 15.0:1 is pretty bad ass. IF your budgetless you can always go for a davinci or tarantula.

check out Kove they have some crazy new amp that runs on 30 volts rather than 14.4 supposed to be mind boggling.
The MA Audios i heard were were sweeter than tits on monkeys and the PG Octane R 15.0:1 is pretty bad ass. IF your budgetless you can always go for a davinci or tarantula.
would not buy ma audio

i dont know bout kove amps, didn't even know they made amps, n tha's prob cuz not many ppl run them.

anyways from that list, i would just get rid of the JBL, nice amp for the money, but there's been problems w heat, n that it loses power thru time (dont know whether it was confirmeD)

but i would choose the hifonics, the RF and the MTX are prob underrated, so u could get a little bit more power than rated.

i used to have 2 12 jlw6's before and ran a orion hcca 250. I think the max was 400 @.5 ohms but **** that amp pushed both my 12 like it was a 7or 800 watt amp. You can find bigger orion hcca amps for a very good price on ebay. Theyre very under rated. I think the 250 was the smallest 2 channel amp they had. so anything more will be even stronger.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.