Wet Sandingg

Your Type-R has never beaten JL W7 in any contest.

--> Any type-r can beat out JL W7 in an improperly built box.

Your XXX is not louder then a Stroker

--> Same as above

Your Lanzar does not put out 5kw

--> Very few amps do!

You don’t know what 160.0dB is like

--> If you've heard it, you do.

You won’t bully a multi-million dollar company via Internet

--> Its still fun venting to them via internet.

No one cares who You are, how many amp's You've installed, nor what "Your Buddy" can hit "in the kick".

--> My friends, and I care.

You are a consumer. Shut the **** up and gobble up the products that You think are worth Your meager funds. Just remember, that AscendiResiMentalNeeringBahnDirePine equipment will not pay for Your medicine when You're 70 yrs old and not able to claim SSI yet.

--> If your life consists of making it to death, you've got more problems than anyone else this would apply to.

Because, after all, if You don't post on the internet, You'll never be able to validate Your self-esteem.

--> Including yourself.

NOW STFU, and CHEER UP!

Your Type-R has never beaten JL W7 in any contest.--> Any type-r can beat out JL W7 in an improperly built box.

Your XXX is not louder then a Stroker

--> Same as above

Your Lanzar does not put out 5kw

--> Very few amps do!

You don’t know what 160.0dB is like

--> If you've heard it, you do.

You won’t bully a multi-million dollar company via Internet

--> Its still fun venting to them via internet.

No one cares who You are, how many amp's You've installed, nor what "Your Buddy" can hit "in the kick".

--> My friends, and I care.

You are a consumer. Shut the **** up and gobble up the products that You think are worth Your meager funds. Just remember, that AscendiResiMentalNeeringBahnDirePine equipment will not pay for Your medicine when You're 70 yrs old and not able to claim SSI yet.

--> If your life consists of making it to death, you've got more problems than anyone else this would apply to.

Because, after all, if You don't post on the internet, You'll never be able to validate Your self-esteem.

--> Including yourself.

NOW STFU, and CHEER UP!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Look at you.. regular *******.

its for my tweet pods...i need to wet sand the primer. use like 1kgrit?

I would start with 220 if it's really rough, or 500 if it's not. Water and a little dish soap in a bucket, or bottle. Soak your paper in the water before hand. Then wet the surface our gonna sand. Then get to sanding. Use plenty of water and fresh paper. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

if your wet sanding, the surface is already relatively smooth, your just technically gettin rid of larger scratches with smaller ones, all the while cleansing the surface. so yes.....use 400....anything below that should be dry.

thank you all //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif now back to the podsss. ill post some pics later today

wet sanding just polishes the finish with the sanded particles, right?

Nah, your still removing material when wet sanding. Just very minute amounts. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

NhustlaR

10+ year member
Below me
NhustlaR
Brockport, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date