West's List of Fu(kers: Kickher

Yeah bro, sorry to hear. Sucks when it happens. I proposed a little while ago that we should have a thread dedicated to known scammers, with all of their known info. It would help some people out I think.

Edit: Why the fuck is "suck" censored????

hows the cosmetic condition of the amp west,i may be able to do something for you ,i'll have to call a couple of my reps and see tho .
4.jpg

3-1.jpg

2-2.jpg

1-3.jpg

I'll take whatever ya want to give me as long as it covers shipping.

Thanks... problem was I didn't test it right away. It sat around in the box for a few months. :/ my own fault there I need a work bench where I can test stuff easily.
too bad you're not my secret santa gift person, last year I send them a 12v power supply which is real useful for testing amps right as you get them

too bad you're not my secret santa gift person, last year I send them a 12v power supply which is real useful for testing amps right as you get them
I just bought the 12v supply a whopping 3 amps. Tested an alpine deck on it and she passed!

Sure hope I never end up on West's list! lol. He makes it KNOWN!

((wish i could get my 2nd 2100 hcca fixed, but because of the losers that 'claim' they can fix....just hold the amp for 6 months and say there's no parts available to repair it))

Looks like you slathered that rubi with beer.. **** drunk //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/offwall.gif.29a91b9b265d47af4b8e33fc5b558d18.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

West

Banned
West
Oliver Springs, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views