Wentzville Missouri installer..

Participant count
  • Participant list

FineLinePimpin
10+ year member

Stuck in WV
Anyone know of a reputable installer in the Wentzville area...is about 30 miles or so from STL...or even a mobile installer in that area. Nothing extreme just a head unit..and maybe a small amp and sub in my dad's truck. Just let me know....some one you would trust working on your stuff ya know.

Sent while like doing stuff and what not.

If I had time I'd do it... Might be able to find some. If not. Mach 1 audio in washington MO is about 30-40 minutes away and definitely worth the drive. He's good and clean

If it's a pretty simple install I'd say you two should do it together. Father son bonding time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif just bring a 6 pack and enjoy the company

If I had more free time I'd do it lol. Pretty straightforward really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well he's passed and I'm driving it back to Wv....just wanted an updated head unit in it so i can connect my phone and what not to. But im flying in and won't have time to do it before i start the 13hr dive.

Sent while like doing stuff and what not.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.