well... what can I say. Question about SONY

Participant count
  • Participant list

funkyab
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Hey all,,,,

yes..... i understand that for many,, sony would be a last choice. However. In my boat, with an open air environment, i typically dont concern myself with SQ.

I would like to actually move to a more quality HU however, with the external remote controls and ect.......... i am going to stick with sony.

i need a more versitile head unit. the "top of the line Sony" available now is this

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-OZ5hc65KWFg/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?g=300&I=158GT81UW

(dont worry, i am not buying from crutchfiled)

the greatest benefits of this head unit, for my applications are (front usb, front aux as well as ipod controls) the whole point of my application is that the sources con be controlled via the head unit,, and more importantly via the external wired remote (need to be able to adjust the stereo when a rider is down))

Question is,,,,,

does anyone have experience with this head unit? Are there internal crossovers built into the unit? Most of the time... i choose to go flat and use the settings on the amp, but,,,,, a good thing to know.......

Thanks

A

Pick up the recent CAandE. They did a reveiw of that one and another SONY very similar to it
REALLY!!!

I would love to pick up that review!!

Unfortunately,,,

I am currently in the Netherlands... Great for "some things" sad for others.

Im driving back to my home in sweden in a few days,,, and then,,, back to the USA where i keep my boat and all audio love.

do you have any more info?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.