weldingsupply.com wiring question

radel2dope
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Hey, back again with a new car and soon to be new system. I want to do it right this time, so before I do anything, I am going to get a HO alternator, and an Optima Yellow or Blue top and I am goping to use 0 gauge wire. weldingsupply.com seems to be the best place to get it for cheap, I was just wondering how to get to thew 0 or 1/0 gauge that I need. I want to get the right stuff, so let me know where on that site to get it, and the price so I know i got the right one. Thanks a lot

try to find a local welding suppy store first. I live in Seattle and have to drive a little over a half hour to get to it, but I go that way anyway. I get for the same price without the shipping cost from online. The only thing is that they don't have different colors.

Welding Wire rocks!! Luckly I can get all my wire for free //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.