Wazzup my Bro's!!

AudioGuy

Banned
I'm new to this forum so hope i can have a warm welcome. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/clap.gif.178cba2c538c68e720c727fcb024b19c.gif

My system isn't to great but i like it

2 12" Sony P5 Subwoofers Red Series in a Obcon 1.58CF Ported Enclosure

Power Acoustik 1600watt Amplifier

Lightning Audio Capacitor/Digital Display 1.0 Farad

Sony CDX-M630 Head Unit

Clarion Phaze 6.5" in front

Clarion Phaze 6.9" in back

Waiting on money for a amp for the clarions, running them on deck for now they sound pretty good.

All Rockford Fosgate Wiring

sweet nice to see another phx guy around //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif well welcome to the board. and where in phx are you located? nice looking system btw, i would just upgrade those subs when you get a chance as you will learn that there are a lot of sweet subs for sweet prices here sometimes.

Yeah i like the sony's, but you really have to be carefull not to overpower them, they have low xmax so. But hell i know good subs, but it takes money that i don't have right now. But im located in North Deer Valley, im only 16 so its a nice system for me.

yep def feel ya on the $$$ part, flat out broke right now... well yep thats a great start then way better then my crap i started out with

Which is great, im going to do alot of custom work on the car, and make it look good for shows i will be attending. A lcd screen would be a great addition for a look.

Hey man, welcome to the boards. Personally, I'm not a Sony fan at all, but hey, whatever floats your boat right?

So long as you're happy with what you've got, then it's all good. But stick around and you'll learn A LOT about what is good and what isn't. Perhaps, that'll motivate you to swap out your current system for something a lot better later down the road.

Yeah i know alot of stuff right now, of whats good and what isn't. I was just on a budget, i mean i paid 50 each for these subs. Thats pretty cheap since the reg. is 109.99. I got a sitation for loudness at a shopping center so they must be loud. But thanks for the welcome appreciate it, i already like this forum.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

AudioGuy

Banned
AudioGuy
Phoenix, AZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from