Finished My Jeep

Jubs
10+ year member

hell
Few pics of my jeep install I just finished... Cam sorta ***** so i just went through and found the good ones, will post more later took most of these at night in my garage.

http://jubsftp.ath.cx/system.html

yeah I know I could have got alot better then a Sony cd player but it was free from a friend and i couldnt get the one i wanted soon enough, but its all good I love the deck.

Anyways thats it hope you like it as much as i do, came into the car audio scene just recently and this is my first install i dont think its all that bad for first time install and considering the space I was dealing with.

The box I have in there now is fine but its more then likly a temp box because here soon I wanna get a nice custom fiberglass box.

Oh and for those of you wandering YEAH it thumps //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif and VERY crisp sound quality, just how I wanted it.

-

If I had to make any "constructive" criticism it would be the fact that your capacitor is right in between where you and your passengers will be sitting. Maybe you could find somewhere else for it or maybe get some protective cover or something. If anything metallic were to touch both terminals on that cap it would cause a nasty arc and possibly hurt someone.

Other than that nicely done.

Adam

looks great, whats wrong with sony HUs? i love them. probably b/c i dont know as much about car audio, but features like sub preout control, HPF and LPF filters, wireless remotes, and nice looks attract me anyday.

i got a step down form that HU i think, i got and mp3 player one ... not sure if that one does it or not, just commenting that your HU is fine!!

nice install too. too bad u couldnt give em all more room and port it but im sure it sounds hella great eh?

yeah I figured it would look "cool" to have the cap there cause the voltage read out would be able to be seen, then got to thinkin about it and may move it or find some kinda of cover for it.

As for the Sony hu, I just know theres alot of people who dislike Sony out there, I for one dont hate Sony, but I was intending on getting a nice Clarion or a Pioneer Premier. And yeah the system thumps hard and VERY good sound quality I love the memphis component speaks you can turn your bass up loud and still hear the music VERY clear no distortion.

Thanks for comments

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.