Watch out for waggsmcgee...

BeAlLsTaR13
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
New York
well a few days ago i bought a pair of JBL power series comps off of waggsmcgee.

heres the FS thread:

[sOLD]Wts jbl p660c - Car Audio Classifieds

he had a FS thread here as well but thats the one i communicated to him through

the comps were said to be in this condition, quoted from his thread

""3. Description/Condition:

used for a little over a week on a sundown 100.2

Mech 10/10

Cosm 10/10 "

Upon receiving and opening the package i received 1 fully functional woofer and tweeter. However, one tweeter's positive and negative leads were ripped off, as well as one of the 6.5" woofers were seized up, and 100% UN-functional. The woofer wont even move. also, one of the crossovers was covered in junk(not sure what it is), which tells me the cosmetic is not 10/10 which he stated in his for sale thread, and the woofer being seized up shows me that the item is NOT 10/10 mechanical as described in his for sale thread.

i tried to contact him, he just keeps ignoring my PMs ect. hes not even giving the "it was damaged during shipping" excuse

he wanted 150, i said they can be had BNIB w/ warranty for 128 shipped (showed him a link to some site) and i offered him 115 shipped and after a while he accepted it

i filed a paypal dispute, gonna see if he responds to it cuz hes ignoring my PMs AIMs ect, so ill give a little bit before bumping it up to a paypal claim to let PP handle it.

he wanted 150, i said they can be had BNIB w/ warranty for 128 shipped (showed him a link to some site) and i offered him 115 shipped and after a while he accepted it

i filed a paypal dispute, gonna see if he responds to it cuz hes ignoring my PMs AIMs ect, so ill give a little bit before bumping it up to a paypal claim to let PP handle it.
you bought a USED item over paypal, as long as you recieved your item, they wont do anything.

If he doesnt respond soon, i'de reccomend doing a chargeback and just sending the equipment back.

you bought a USED item over paypal, as long as you recieved your item, they wont do anything.
If he doesnt respond soon, i'de reccomend doing a chargeback and just sending the equipment back.
yes but it was guarenteed to work, he listed it as 10/10mech and 10/10 cosmetic

how do i do a chargeback?

you have to contact your bank, tell them you didnt get what you paid for. It may result in a locking of your paypal account though.

you have to contact your bank, tell them you didnt get what you paid for. It may result in a locking of your paypal account though.
is it 100% guarenteed ill get my money back?

dude when buying on the forum they dont care how it was listed just as long as a he mailed u a package. this isnt ebay so they wont do anything

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BeAlLsTaR13

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
BeAlLsTaR13
New York
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies