wat is everybody's termlab score?

Pics?? or you can send it to me on fb.
i dont have a pic at work with tho //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

probably a dumb *** question, but whats your name on facebook? if i already have you as friend, send me a message lol.

Op im not bashing or trashing, but cvx's are decent. Im curious to what your build looks like because i think you could get some more from what you have currently. whats the specs for your enclosure? Size? Tuning? Etc?
Ican post pic of my build i think its 6cu @34hz I gotta dbl check tho. I just played a random song off my ipod

Op im not bashing or trashing, but cvx's are decent. Im curious to what your build looks like because i think you could get some more from what you have currently. whats the specs for your enclosure? Size? Tuning? Etc?
Ican post pic of my build i think its 6cu @34hz I gotta dbl check tho. I just played a random song off my ipod

i think thats part of your problem. Kicker subs for the most like larger enclosures. So if thats 6 cubes net after displacements, i think you will need alittle bit more volume for the box. Also you said you were using a ipod so i take it you used a aux cable for it. The aux on HU's are usually not nearly as strong as using a cd or usb flash drive so that could possibly hurt some as well. But again im thinking the biggest thing is the size of the box. When building a system, enclosure is everything.

2wlvp8x.jpg

Subs and port fire towards back seat with reardeck cutout

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.