Northwest Region **Washington State** members, check in here!!!

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
im liking the black on red..
thanks. im waiting for nice weather to come... to paint the chrome trim black and also to finish painting my sub box with truck bed liner its just primer white right now. and i also need to do something with my headlights, they are aftermarket clear lights and everything else is blacked out, i dont really wanna spray tint them i heard people say bad things, and i cant find blacked out aftermarket headlights.

So my brother and friend Chris aren't members of the forum but I was telling them about the meet and they were interested in coming with me. That cool? they actually have interesting systems in their cars, unlike me lol

So my brother and friend Chris aren't members of the forum but I was telling them about the meet and they were interested in coming with me. That cool? they actually have interesting systems in their cars, unlike me lol
ya of course. ill be having some people come along too.

well what's their system?
My brother has a pioneer something something stereo and some ummm something speakers in his mustang... not a ****ing clue what chris has. Again coming here to learn because they tell me things and I just smile and nod

june 14th at UW stadium parking lot if it happens
I think I can make the 14th. I'm sure my system doesn't hold a candle (performance/volume wise) to your enthusiast setups, but now that I've got it put back together and working again (long story), you might enjoy seeing/hearing some "old school" equipment:

1988 BMW M3

Front Amp - a/d/s PS5.2

Rear/Sub Amp - a/d/s PQ20.2

Front Speakers - a/d/s 235is

Rear Speakers - a/d/s 335is

Subwoofer - a/d/s RS10

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-X100 (I know, not exactly "old")

I've been out of the car audio game for a few years and I'm looking forward to seeing some of what's out there now.

I think I can make the 14th. I'm sure my system doesn't hold a candle (performance/volume wise) to your enthusiast setups, but now that I've got it put back together and working again (long story), you might enjoy seeing/hearing some "old school" equipment:
1988 BMW M3

Front Amp - a/d/s PS5.2

Rear/Sub Amp - a/d/s PQ20.2

Front Speakers - a/d/s 235is

Rear Speakers - a/d/s 335is

Subwoofer - a/d/s RS10

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-X100 (I know, not exactly "old")

I've been out of the car audio game for a few years and I'm looking forward to seeing some of what's out there now.
lol i wont even be running anything..i just sold my sub so now im empty. Bye Bye Cascade Designs prototype...

hopefully ill be able to get 2 of their new 15"s in time but somehow i doubt it.

hmmm, im actually home june 9th through june 16th between the internship and fishing, maybe ill swing by...

....systemless //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

i knew i shoulda left my stuff in, its all sitting at my condo across the state.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.