Northwest Region **Washington State** members, check in here!!!

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA

Supergumby5000
5,000+ posts

Project: F350 begins...
Pullman, WA
I've noticed a lot of members from Washington lately, so lets get a count! Post up here and where your at in WA! Maybe we could get a meet going this summer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

My parents house is a ferry ride out of Seattle. From September-May, i live in pullman.

where you at WA members?

chyeah..i live in seattle but ill be moving to Pullman in the fall
Terra, we'll have to meet up man.

I move into my condo this tuesday. Brand spanking new, with a 2 carage garage, nuff said lol.

There will be much audio work in that garage, my roommates buying an RSX this summer that we (hopefully) plan to do a full fiberglass install in.

Terra, we'll have to meet up man.
I move into my condo this tuesday. Brand spanking new, with a 2 carage garage, nuff said lol.

There will be much audio work in that garage, my roommates buying an RSX this summer that we (hopefully) plan to do a full fiberglass install in.
ya i saw ur pics...if i get out there in time im down to come help out with that.

Seattle206 is from seattle...he's just not online. lemme text him.

Ridnclean too..

MasonSmitty

dbhittin is close enough

i got a couple friends with badass systems who would be down..so me+3
i wish i had friends that threw down on stereos like the guys here do

I got one buddy with a project underway with two 15's and 2500watts, but he's gettin married so that might come to a hault.

we just may have to throw something together this summer. If not something big, just a little weekend meet-up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.