Northwest Region **Washington State** members, check in here!!!

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
Dog we should get a meter for whenever we meet up. Our own little competition.
that would be nice

our best bet would probably be to find a seattle audio shop that has a TL or something, and have them hold the event. Im sure if we found a shop that had a TL and we called and wanted to do a meet there, they would be pumped for it. Its only gonna get them more business.

only problem is, i have no idea of any seattle shops, let alone where to find a TL lol

if you want i could call around tomm. and see what shops are willing to hold this event

and also see if they got a TL (most likely they wont).

or if they know any other places with one.

if you want i could call around tomm. and see what shops are willing to hold this eventand also see if they got a TL (most likely they wont).

or if they know any other places with one.
that would be cool.

the only shop i know of with some kind of meter is Mobile Radio in Bremerton, but i dont think its a TL //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

mobile radio?
only audio place i know is BC car audio in Bremerton, which used to be Nuts About Hi-Fi in silverdale.
yeah Mobile Radio isnt very big. theres one in Silverdale, another in the dealership where i bought my truck from (a branch off from the silverdale one, to do work in newly purchased vehicles), and another somewhere in Bremerton. A buddy of mine worked there.

hmm i guess once i find the number ill make a trip to find one of these places.
im sure theres a better chance of finding one in or around the seattle area too. I mean, theres a shitload of people around there, so theres gotta be a few shops, and at least ONE will have some kind of reliable meter lol.

I'm in.

Hopefully I'll be done working on the El Camino because I'm converting it to a manual but if the meet is in the summer then I'll bring it.

Maybe we could meet up at Seward park or something?

I'm in. Hopefully I'll be done working on the El Camino because I'm converting it to a manual but if the meet is in the summer then I'll bring it.

Maybe we could meet up at Seward park or something?
from what im catching from everyone, it looks like our best bet will be to do something smaller, like a get-together at a shop, this may. Then, later on in the summer (which will give us time to find a bunch of WA audio junkies), do something much bigger.

yeah i was going to check seattle 1st.but i just wanted to check these places out.

btw. what you studying out there at WSU
Civil Engineering! Perdy tough so far, but im having a good time. I hear terra might be over here in the near future.

is this your 1st year?

i'm probably going into ITT. but i dont know what i want to do. and its my last year of HS. lol

im tryin to figure out if i want to stay here or go to cali and stay with my aunt who lives in a big house by herself. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

well im headed to sleep..i'll post back here after im done calling around.

Civil Engineering! Perdy tough so far, but im having a good time. I hear terra might be over here in the near future.
i thought about doing civil engineering for a while, and then decided against college and went to work as an electrician.

kinda wish i wouldve went to wsu.

went there for the arizona game and it was ****ing crazy out there.

i thought about doing civil engineering for a while, and then decided against college and went to work as an electrician.kinda wish i wouldve went to wsu.

went there for the arizona game and it was ****ing crazy out there.
yeah hehe, we like our sports thats for sure

that would be nice
our best bet would probably be to find a seattle audio shop that has a TL or something, and have them hold the event. Im sure if we found a shop that had a TL and we called and wanted to do a meet there, they would be pumped for it. Its only gonna get them more business.

only problem is, i have no idea of any seattle shops, let alone where to find a TL lol
I'm out on the Penninsula. That Nuts about Hifi shop is small, but it's got BIG speakers out front!

It seams like there is enough in western Washington to make a comp worthwhile, if anyone finds one this summer let us know.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.