warning (bay area )

Th3 Gr8 On3
10+ year member

I just want to warn you guys not to go to a audio store called "Da Spot car audio" in san jose. These guys literally don't know wtf they are doing. First they hooked up my alarm wrong where I could open the doors and it wont go off, and the L.E.D. wouldn't blink! Then the idiots hooked up my system wrong so I have no front speakers at all. This place is a joke, they refused to refund me, be careful.

but then again, that's your bro's friend... and they hooked u up, so that's why you got a shietty ass job done on your ride.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

If there is a dedicated output wire and you can identify it, that would allow you to do just that. if is is a signal sent from the factory HU...
Buck, great idea. I did that tonight, and it actually didn't wheeze like a fat guy trying to run a marathon. I am going to put two windows that...
While that program is pretty neat, it assumes you know the values. I was just recapping the numbers you provided. RS recommends the following...
dc audio lvl 3 lvl 4 soft parts recone kit they kot hard af at 27 hz
DIYMA is a car audio forum and 1000 times more busier then here. Just ask in the general forum for someone who makes custom pillars. I know a...

About this thread

Th3 Gr8 On3

10+ year member
Th3 Gr8 On3
San Jose ,Ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from