W-4500.1 Presale ($599)

How is it overbuilt? It looks like an ordinary great looking amp to me. No hard plastic mounting feet like some amps have, take mine for example, looks great on the outside and inside....no flashy stuff, no chrome , no BS...sleek elegant design...
you just do't understand. i'm not going to explain. comparing this to that cheap **** you have is like comparing a benz to a Hyundai

Coming from a guy that builds subs yet buys subs for his own build...."drops mic"
you about as dumb as it gets. i can buy more woofers but i want to test others out as well. Im going ot order motors and build myself. for now i just want to test a few drivers to see how mine compare. everyday i get closer to getting everything i need.

why are you even talking ****? you can't afford to talk **** bro

Well surprisingly, I pulled the trigger on the 3000.1. Figured I already had 2 amps that put out around the 1500 and lately I've really been missing my old Fusion 2500d (my first "bigger" amp). Paying $360 for that kind of power seemed like a no brainer. And FYI, Colin responded to my email tonight within 30 minutes. Wasn't expecting a reply until tomorrow morning/afternoon at the earliest.

lol umad umad cuz broken amp....boughten subs NOT built...lol john kuthe doesn't like you
Mad? The amp is working. 2 I'm about to get claims money. 3 I'm about to get another one. 4 you are wrong and clueless. It's one phonecard and some drawings to get motors.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.