Volfenhag and Visonik

prnstr

can somebody tell me if Visonik and Volfenhag subs are good quality? any1 have any problems with them etc. ? also im fairly new at this car audio stuff and i keep seeing people say SQ or SPL or something like that. could somebody please explain what that all means. also what size sub is best Punk, Emo, Rock type music? i eventually want to get a system with crystal clear sound and i don't want to shake the entire world with it 2. Thanks

I would sway away from those brands if you are looking for quality. There are better products out there. SQ means sound quality, and SPL sound pressure levels. The best size for your listening styles would be 10"

Volfhenhag isnt all that great better products for the same price but i was actully very impressed by the visonok it put out some really good low notes wasnt all that clear but was hitting harder than i have seen some 150$+ subwoofers so if your on a budget I WOuld suggest you look into it also a very good sub for the price is jesnens new subwoofer it is a good subwoofer look into it.

Now, I know most people will tell that Visonik is the worst and shouldnt even be looked at. I say to them, wow...you can get better SQ out of a more expensive woofer! I personally have 3 ten inch Visonik and they sound quite well. They are louder (and clearer) than the budget Rockford Fosgates and I probably payed less for over the net! But, in the case of Volfenhag, I have never heard them so I cant say anything. Yah, for rock and stuff...I would go with the 10 inch, they will be clearer. Not as good bass frequency, but darn good for rock, punk.

yea visionik is the lesser of 2 evils //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif go there

i dunno

I like the Radio Shack subs most. They are so pretty. They even make great speakers. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Woo! Ancient thread with posts!

It's been gone over before. Visionik has halfway decent subs, and some pretty nice amps. It's an Anaba company, so think a lesser version of MA Audio. Volfenhag you need to avoid everything unless you can get a deal on their top of the line subs, which are some pretty hardy SPL subs if ported right.

There, let it die.

th_spams_460279.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

prnstr

prnstr
Plantation, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
dkc62