Voice Module aka talking car.. is this possible?

Participant count
  • Participant list

CadillacMatt
10+ year member

Disturbing the Peace
Hey everyone. I was thinking about some cool modifications I'd like to do to my car, and the idea struck me to put a voice module in, something that talks when certain things happen like starting the car would trigger it to say "Please fasten your seat belts" to replace that warning chime or if you were low on gas "Refuel soon". You know, kinda like those talking radar detectors and car alarms...

Does anyone know if this talking car idea has been done (I have a feeling some high end luxury cars had it but I'm not sure) and if so how difficult it would be to implement it? Thanks!

Does anyone know what device is responsible for making the seatbelt chime noise? If you could remove it and hook up a similar device but one with a pre-recorded message or something like that..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.