VM Innovations Coupon

Participant count
  • Participant list
dont they have one on cco like caco85 or some crap... or used to? you can always use facebook for 5% off. they owe me a 15% off one where they didn't have my parts I ordered.. they also gave me 10 dollars credit but i never received that either. I lost interest in dealing with them after that.

dont they have one on cco like caco85 or some crap... or used to? you can always use facebook for 5% off. they owe me a 15% off one where they didn't have my parts I ordered.. they also gave me 10 dollars credit but i never received that either. I lost interest in dealing with them after that.
Hi JL Audio,

VMInnovations does offer promo codes for community members (e.g. Facebook).

Also, sorry about the 15% off code and the $10 credit that you didn’t receive - I will be happy to help with that. When you get a chance can you please reply to my PM with the email address that was used during account registration (or purchasing)? Generally speaking XX% off codes are emailed during a certain promotion and customer service credits are tied to email addresses. We ask customers to call during checkout to apply store credit, however promo codes & VM/Gift Bucks can be applied without calling.

Hope this helps and I look forward to helping you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.