CarAudio.com Veteran
tx

Everyone so far has tested 257cca to 347cca

Item(s) for Sale:

Same stats as the others 13ah

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Never used just opened and teated by me. Every single one gets tested

Price:

These will be $115 shipped for 4 of them.

One is 45 shipped

two is 70

Three is 100 shipped. Whrn you get less than 4 it will take me a littke longer because ill have to buy a box and all that. Also if you are apo or whatever outta the states it will take a lottle bit to get rhe flat rate boxes and you will be paying 100 plus ship. Seems to be aroubd 140 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

16 are sold to a member here, 4 are being traded. Have 12 left of my count is right.

I defnatley want some just trying to decide if I should upgrade my alt, get these, or get an AGM under the hood first

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

I'd take all four if you don't want to split them. PayPal ready.
Ya id rather not split the 4 up. I wont have time to pack them till this weekend can we finish the deal and paypal this weekend? I dont like to take cash until im good to go. Let me know

Ya id rather not split the 4 up. I wont have time to pack them till this weekend can we finish the deal and paypal this weekend? I dont like to take cash until im good to go. Let me know
Thanks anyways, if you get anymore i'll be interested.

Thanks anyways, if you get anymore i'll be interested.
Ill make a call and see

---------- Post added at 03:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 AM ----------

Just let me know where to send it.
Ok sounds good man ill get it together friday after noon or Saturday

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

michaellane

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
michaellane
tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date