Participant count
  • Participant list

67impala
10+ year member

ok i got a 87 cadillac fleetwood rwd

its carburated and its got a old command start from like 4-5 years ago

it works pops the trunk etc

but i have no alarm...

anyways i know the 791 is good also.. i want something good and i dont wanna have problems with it...

but is the 690 the 791 without the start... cause hooking up the starter to my car can be a ***** cause the its old style (carburated)...

right now my command start pumps the gas twice and waits 2 seconds to start the car... everything works on it.. doors trunk pop etc

now he said he could just take the old command start remote in the car and plug it into the alarm and the alarm could have a button to trigger the starter or old command start to start the car like it does now...

so i would have the alarm hooked up and everything and the the alarm would send 12v or whatever to the old command start to start the car?

it makes sense to me and i think it can be done but i just wanna know what u guys think?

cause its carburated and its got solenoid on the carb somewhere to pump the gas twice... and then it waits 2 seconds...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.