Sooooooo..What do you think about Rhino Liner paint jobs..?

i dont know of anyone that would do an entire car in bed liner, but it would be possible. just follow the same process used to do it on the bed.

that said, i hope this is just going on a trail/work vehicle and not a daily driver.

Do anyone knows how much would it cost..?Can it be done by myself if I use the roll on liner..?

What do you think about the spray liner..?

- Basically I'm asking because I would like to do my whole car in rhino liner cause of the durability and possibly the price of it "I'm thinking it wouldn't cost much"..Since I want my car to be painted flat black..
lol, wat

The laser jammer guys do it sometimes cause it's D@MN HARD for a cop to get a laser/radar reading off that stuff (but your headlights/plate are still vulnerable)

So I know it has been done. And your car will be more of a black hole for the speedtraps //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

whole car would be pretty rediculous if it wasnt a truck or something. but theres a couple guys here that paint the chrome on their car with the stuff. one in particular is a lifted tundra. sickest truck ive ever laid eyes on. so maybe it wont look too bad for you. id definitly practice applying it first or try getting it professionally done. hopefully they wouldnt laugh you out of the garage. hah.

I did my whole truck in bed liner...

truck01u.jpg

truck02.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Robb Withtwob's

10+ year member
Robb Withtwob's
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from