VINYL Decals Custom, Multiple Colors, Bulk Discounts...

This product will glow the brightest during the first 30 minutes, after activation has ceased and will remain visible at night (darkness) adapted eyes for up to 10 hours.

Made a little video so you can see how this glow in the dark vinyl works. Kind of cool.

We were testing that vinyl out for IA warden dustcaps, that ish is wicked thick/hard to weed. Looked cool but didnt adhere to things for long periods of time. Wouldnt last very long. Just to give you a heads up. bump for u.

egg

We were testing that vinyl out for IA warden dustcaps, that ish is wicked thick/hard to weed. Looked cool but didnt adhere to things for long periods of time. Wouldnt last very long. Just to give you a heads up.
egg
What brand did you try? I have not had any issues zero. I even skinned a phone with it. No weeding issues either did you use a 45 or 60 degree blade?

What brand did you try? I have not had any issues zero. I even skinned a phone with it. No weeding issues either did you use a 45 or 60 degree blade?
It was Avery 8 mil. Normally I use 60 degree for thick vinyl such as reflective, glow in dark etc... 45 degrees for pretty much anything else. Other than those problems it was kinda neat //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

egg

I use R-Tape Safe-Glo Vinylefx it's 10mil I really did not have those issues but I have not tried it on a warden yet. lol
lol, I made probably 22 different protos for Nick for the warden dust cap and that was one of em.

All new Premium colors just ordered:

Matte White , Gloss White , Gloss Black , Gray , Cobalt Blue , Sapphire Blue, Matte Black, Vivid Blue, Sky Blue, Forest Green, Green, Kelly Green, Lemon Yellow, Matte Yellow, Cherry, Tomato, Orange, Purple, Gold, Silver

Colors I already had:

Red, Hot Pink, Gloss White, Flat White, Flat Black, Gloss Black, Silver Metallic , Bright Blue, Carbon Fiber

26 colors in Premium colors now!

New colors will be in stock Wednesday this week.

How much for this as big as you can make it in red?

bsxh.jpg

Sorry dave I some how totally missed your post.. I can do up to 23" by 23" if you would like. $20 plus $4.95 shipping includes shipping tube so it does not get bent.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

RetroAudioinc

5,000+ posts
Custom Car Audio Decals
RetroAudioinc
Indianapolis, IN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies