VINYL Decals Custom, Multiple Colors, Bulk Discounts...

RetroAudioinc
5,000+ posts

Custom Car Audio Decals
Item(s) for Sale:

Custom Vinyl Decals

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Color and Vinyl Choices

Premium Oracal vinyl 8 year vinyls Red, Hot Pink, White, Flat White, Flat Black, Black, Silver, Bright Blue Carbon Fiber

Standard Generic vinyl 5 year vinyl ( much cheaper prices still good vinyl )

Black, Yellow, Bright Green, White, Red ( but limited on red )

Different sizes are available up to 24" wide and long as you want.

Price:

Depends on decal and vinyl choice since I am doing these custom. Please email me at bradford.pugh@gmail.com for quote.

Premium vinyl starts at $1.50 each and goes up depending on size. Size is up to 7.5"x2" or 4"x4" actual size will vary depending on proportions of the logo

Standard vinyl starts at $1 each and goes up depending on size. The sizing is the same as the standard vinyl.

Custom logos will be subject to a design fee unless you provide the artwork in a vector format (.eps, .svg, .AI)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

USPS

4" by 8" Envelope FREE SHIPPING no tracking not allowed by USPS.

10" by 13" Envelope $4 can add tracking for $1

12" tall tube for windshield decals $5.95 can add tracking for $1

24" tall tube for large decals $6.95 can add tracking for $1

Item Pictures:

Samples of work

HOT PINK DD

9801b4dc.jpg

White DD

a2fb9360.jpg

Silver DD

c499a298.jpg

I Heart Haters ( with red hearts )

317eec5a.jpg

DC Bright Blue

IMG_5914.jpg

Flat Black Ford FX4

IMG_5910.jpg

Random Decals

IMG_5770.jpg

More Random Decals

IMG_5896.jpg

IMG_5910.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ordered reflective red and glow in the dark for the I heart hater decals I do. I can also do other small custom decals out of these but its not cheap. Just email me, I should have it in stock Friday or Monday at the latest as its already ordered. If I sell out I will order more.

I do numbers for sport bikes. But the ones in your link is for MX those are normally done on printed vinyl. I could do just the number and a solid back ground color. I have done glow in the dark numbers, reflective numbers, and just normal vinyl for them depending on what there doing.

I just need size, color(s) choice. Not hard. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Oh, yea that would be hard to duplicate with out the original file that printed it to get nice smooth edges. But I could do a White plate and a number on it or a flat black or white or a number on it.

will this work to convert images to .svg? I know nothing about this stuff lol

RO IT Systems - Free Autotrace Web Interface

Edit: Also, can I get a sample of what the bright green looks like

I'm lookin to get a couple re audio logos made, a couple hater ones, and maybe a few more or a big one. Been wanting these for a while but keep goin broke lol

I use .fs or .eps file. I can trace and covert it for you thats not an issue as long as you have a high res image. I only charge if I actual have to make or put something together. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Here is all the greens..

Greens.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

RetroAudioinc

5,000+ posts
Custom Car Audio Decals
RetroAudioinc
Indianapolis, IN
Start date
Participants