Video of two aq hdc4's on sundown 3500

Participant count
  • Participant list
Sounds loud man looks loud how do you like the HDC4's havn't heard much about them they look beastly... I'm imagining those could take a lot more than 3500 though im sure you're working on electrical huh?

btw your signature makes me ******* hungry! ****.

Sounds loud man looks loud how do you like the HDC4's havn't heard much about them they look beastly... I'm imagining those could take a lot more than 3500 though im sure you're working on electrical huh?
btw your signature makes me ******* hungry! ****.
I love them, they sound amazing. I actually like them more than my old fi btl n2, and I loved that sub too.

Yeah, Im working on my electrical as well. Im getting more kinetik hc2000's and a 270 amp ho alt from dc soon.

I love them, they sound amazing. I actually like them more than my old fi btl n2, and I loved that sub too.
Yeah, Im working on my electrical as well. Im getting more kinetik hc2000's and a 270 amp ho alt from dc soon.
not bash them, but i would check to see if someone else can get you your HO alt. only cause the turnaround time from DC is forever. unless they changed things around. i got told 2 weeks on mine, and wound up waiting almost 7 weeks

not bash them, but i would check to see if someone else can get you your HO alt. only cause the turnaround time from DC is forever. unless they changed things around. i got told 2 weeks on mine, and wound up waiting almost 7 weeks
Took me ~2 months for mine too, after a couple of "should be shipped out this week". If you can afford to wait though, well worth it IMO.

Nice vid. I just picked up a SAZ-4500D. Still deciding what subs to run.

what about mechman?
but honestly, if dc's alts are as good as what people say they are, I dont mind the wait.
mine has been die hard since march.

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Took me ~2 months for mine too, after a couple of "should be shipped out this week". If you can afford to wait though, well worth it IMO.
Nice vid. I just picked up a SAZ-4500D. Still deciding what subs to run.
yeah i had a good few of those lines. "should be shipped out monday", "shipping out in 2 days", ha ha but i love it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.