Video Head Unit

Im lookin for a new head unit with a decent sized screen, im lookin to only spend about 300-400. i would prefer pioneer since i already have the ipod connect cord for it. Can anybody suggest any good ones around that price range? Thanks in Advance

Nothing is better than EONON brand, price reasonable, high quality,different kinds of sizes.

I am a big fan of it. And I myself do buy one.

And price usually below 400usd.

Just look at it yourself, visit his space or eonon car dvd to have a look at it. Just Eonon brand.

Below is another fan guy's picture, click it!

how crazy he is!

I just want to let you know that I am a big fan of eonon and I want to share with you my happiness and highly recommend you about the product. You shouldn't miss it. Eonon.

don't be so upset guy, you never know until you try.

Maybe you get hurt on ebay or some other place before.

Just like kind of love, you never know until you try. Find more than what you have known.

No hatred.

I think I will share you later how I was served so well by it.

Really enjoy.

You guys, relaxed ~~

ive still gotta sell my HU that i have right now before ill be able to afford it, but ill let ya know how it works. Another question, i have an 02 Ford Explorer Sport Trac, does anybody know if the 4100dvd will even fit in that? thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.