Victor Nguyen, daicacharco anyone know him????

SPY
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
NY
I sent him $225 through paypal for a JLaudio12w6v2 on the 13th of July.

I recieved a email from USPS on Sunday July 15th saying he printed a shipping label for the package but I have not seen the package yet and he will not reply to my attempts to contact him.

Anyone ever deal with him or know him personally?

If he never shipped and has no record that you received it (delivery confirmation, delivery with signature or tracking info) you can file a claim and get your money back (if you feel its time to do this).

He sent me a tracking number for USPS.

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7490 7018 3518

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on July 15, 2007 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. No further information is available for this item.

Not much help.

not really a tracking number , unless something has recently changed, just a receipt number. And yes that appears that they have yet to receive the package but that a label was printed.

If he never shipped and has no record that you received it (delivery confirmation, delivery with signature or tracking info) you can file a claim and get your money back (if you feel its time to do this).
Doesn't paypal require you to notify them of a dispute/claim within a certain time?

I would not delay.

With USPS, sometimes the package won't scan when it leaves the facility. I've had a bunch of packages sent that only shows the Electronic Shipping Info and then the next scan is the Delivered one. So there is a chance that it is lost, but him avoiding you doesn't make it any better. I'd probably make the claim.

i know a guy named victor nguyen, do you know where he is from?
I don't want to give out too much of his personal info, but he lives in CA.

I filed a dispute with paypal 3 days ago and he did not respond so I made it a claim today so we'll see what happens.

shipped already? hmm

54nlbnk.jpg

bull **** its been sent out already. and i've responded to all your pm's so dont try to say i didnt.

I still don't have it and I don't have new tracking info if you shipped it since we last spoke.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

SPY

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
SPY
NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies