Item(s) for Sale:

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used great shap tho

Price:

$240 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

USPS or fed ex View attachment 26553588

Item Pictures: more pic on request

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

If it's $300+ dealer cost how can people sell them for $259 on eBay. I don't understand that, how are they making any money at all. Cause ebay fees and PP are getting ridiculous
315 or whatever is map(manufacturer authorized price) not dealer or retail, price. The lowest price AB allows dealers to sell new-with-warranty gear for. They just have problems with dealers selling to non authorized ebay sellers like lots of other companies.

315 or whatever is map(manufacturer authorized price) not dealer or retail, price. The lowest price AB allows dealers to sell new-with-warranty gear for. They just have problems with dealers selling to non authorized ebay sellers like lots of other companies.
Ah ok. Gotcha

.5 ohm stable correct??
I had one running at .5 ohm for a while on stock electrical but had 1/0 from battery back to amp but had to use a 1/0 to 4ga adapter for the 4ga terminals. Never had any issue what so ever. Great amp in my opinion.

.5 ohm stable correct??
Yes they are..and they get down pretty good too..Run fairly cool.Mine get down pretty good..1 for each XFL 12 in a wall coming soon!!Never any issues with mine

Ive always had Excellent dealings with Jim/mylows10.Great guy to deal with buying new and used,always straight up!!

Yes they are..and they get down pretty good too..Run fairly cool.Mine get down pretty good..1 for each XFL 12 in a wall coming soon!!Never any issues with mine
i bought one from jim two summers ago... replaced my mmats amp which krapped out on me.. was no comparison to the mmats so after 19 days i boxed it up and chalked it up as a loss.. ohm load was only 1.7

but now i can wire down to .5

i bought one from jim two summers ago... replaced my mmats amp which krapped out on me.. was no comparison to the mmats so after 19 days i boxed it up and chalked it up as a loss.. ohm load was only 1.7but now i can wire down to .5
Im running a Mmats old school HD300@2 ohms mono in the honda fused @60 amps/rated,and does great..If my electrical could serve justice for one of my 4480.1s Id run it..Im gonna try a PPI 1000.1d on one 12 DVC2 in the honda over the weekend and see how that goes.Running two full sized AGM batts with big 3 and 2ga power supply and one Old school Crossfire TEK100.2@2ohms.Dnt plan on placing anymore $ in the CRV atm,May possibly get rid of it and get an HHR Panel.But have ran one 4480.1 on all four xfls and she slammed pretty dammned good for me in my truck!!LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...