Verizon phone?!

des343
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Anyone looking for a new one? I have a HTC Droid DNA. If anyone is interested I'm considering selling as I need the money just dont know if anyone would be interested?

It's 9.5 physical condition still have OG packaging.

Phone has Beats Audio, 5 in FULL 1080 hd screen, quad core processor and 2 gigs of ram.

Beautiful phone. I currently have it rooted as well (not easy to do with this phone)

If anyone might be legitimately interested I can find a way to get pics.

Sorry I didn't post in the "for sale" as I currently don't have any pictures and if I don't get the interest/money I'm looking for then I'm just going to keep it as I'm very fond of it.

http://www.htc.com/us/smartphones/droid-dna-by-htc/

Lmfao of course people willing to drop 250+ dollars on a POS iPhone all day but not half that on a phone that's literally twice as good. Haha ignorant society

Anyone looking for a new one? I have a HTC Droid DNA. If anyone is interested I'm considering selling as I need the money just dont know if anyone would be interested?
It's 9.5 physical condition still have OG packaging.

Phone has Beats Audio, 5 in FULL 1080 hd screen, quad core processor and 2 gigs of ram.

Beautiful phone. I currently have it rooted as well (not easy to do with this phone)

If anyone might be legitimately interested I can find a way to get pics.

Sorry I didn't post in the "for sale" as I currently don't have any pictures and if I don't get the interest/money I'm looking for then I'm just going to keep it as I'm very fond of it.

Droid DNA by HTC Specs and Reviews | HTC United States
I'll trade you an iPhone

annnnnd once again this forum shows how pathetic people are on it....big shocker there....car audio must primarily be a childs hobby clearly...thats all thats on here

Since you clearly can't read, I'll direct you to the correct section that isn't GENERAL DISCUSSION Miscellaneous Classifieds
Except the fact you can't read either...I CLEARLY said that I didn't have any current pics of the phone and was only going to take then if someone expressed interest in the phone as it would have been a hassle to get pics as I'm currently using it! Also the phone wasn't exactly for sale. I was seeing of there would be interest as at the time I needed some money bad for some fines I had to pay and I needed it ASAP. But no longer do.

People are so **** ignorant ugh! I got no faith in society I swear

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

Nah... did you read the URL?.... CARAUDIO.com... not SELLYOURSHITTYPHONEANDBITCH.com...
You sound like u need to get a life. Get off my nuts and go find one

Except the fact you can't read either...I CLEARLY said that I didn't have any current pics of the phone and was only going to take then if someone expressed interest in the phone as it would have been a hassle to get pics as I'm currently using it! Also the phone wasn't exactly for sale. I was seeing of there would be interest as at the time I needed some money bad for some fines I had to pay and I needed it ASAP. But no longer do.

People are so **** ignorant ugh! I got no faith in society I swear

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

You sound like u need to get a life. Get off my nuts and go find one
You posted in the general discussion section though. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.